You don’t need to be a single cell anymore,
In our experience, advancing science is a team effort, which is why we are always on the lookout for creative minds who can make our team even better. If you are passionate about understanding cellular structure and function, have experience working at the interface between cutting-edge technology, precise engineering, and big data analysis, or if you enjoy interacting with scientists to address their research needs, then we would love to hear from you.
Young & innovative cells
Our team works with the latest technologies and is at the forefront of modern scientific innovation. Each member brings unique experience and expertise which complement our overall business strategy. We operate under the premise that collaboration fosters agile work and that learning from others makes us all better agents of change.
As a startup, we count on our team to take on a variety of responsibilities. While each person may have a certain expertise, we work together in the creation and implementation process of our products, services, and business. It is never boring here!
The essence of our work is to enable the next generation of scientific insights. We work to catalyze the breakthroughs that will advance diagnostics, therapies, and healthcare in the 21st Century, so everything we do is with a vision towards practical application.
New day, new cells
The future of biological research is brighter today than ever before. The world is on the cusp of an era where engineering, biology, medicine, and artificial intelligence will guide decisions for a better tomorrow, and we aim to be a part of that development.
Why work With us?
There are plenty of excellent reasons to choose evorion for the next step on your career path.
World Changer Club
We take you seriously
Flat Hierarchy Zone
Stalk us on LinkedIn
Yes we tweet!
Market Development & Sales Manager Europe (m/w/d): Full-time
Are you an experienced sales specialist in the field of biotechnology? Are you looking for the next challenge in your career trajectory and a dynamic market where you can use your experience and strategic skills to make your mark? Then you might be our new Market Development & Sales Manager Europe (m/f/d).
As a growing company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive Market Development & Sales Manager to take the driving seat in introducing our innovative products and catapulting our sales across Europe.
- Actively drive the market entry and commercial expansion of the CellCity functional phenomics product portfolio (analytical instruments, kits, software, and services).
- Achieve annual sales targets and forecast sales opportunities accurately.
- Understand our customer’s processes and applications, becoming a key liaison between evorion’s operational teams and the people we serve in academia, biotech, and pharma.
- Plan, organize, and schedule customer visits for effective account coverage across the EU.
- Execute effective market analyses and competitor assessments to provide strategic feedback to management.
- Build and develop strong relationships with scientific leaders and KOLs across the EU.
- Coordinate and work closely with application specialists to address and monitor sales pipelines.
- Develop and execute business strategies to expand our business and establish effective market cover.
- Actively maintain the CRM database with relevant and up-to-date customer and sales opportunity information
- Engage in new lead generation, sales channels, and prospect qualification
- Identify and execute partnering and collaboration activities with leading academic institutions and pharmaceutical companies
- Work closely with R&D, marketing, and sales support teams to help augment our brand value
- In this central role, you will cooperate and actively track and report on all activities to executive management.
Qualities you bring
- M.Sc. with MBA or Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, or any relevant Life Science field.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate our science and technology to our customers and stakeholders in the form of technical presentations.
- Proven track record of 3+ years of sales experience (scientific equipment and consumables) in relevant industries, preferably in the fields of single-cell biology, bioimaging, flow cytometry, or related fields.
- An established network of relevant KOLs across academia and industry.
- Pertinent knowledge of territory funding & opportunities.
- Robust scientific background with an excellent ability to identify and provide solutions to our customers in the best possible way.
Communication and Soft Skills
- Effective communication (written and spoken), presentation, and commercial negotiation skills in German and English are essential
- Well-organized and demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- A great team player with excellent networking ability
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel
- Independent, self-motivated, high energy, curious personality, and ability to deliver results on time.
- Strong personal management skills, including time management, responsiveness, and flexibility.
- A high degree of loyalty and trust.
- Able to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment and exchange ideas within different teams in the company.
What we offer
- Work in an innovative young company with a collaborative working atmosphere.
- Flat hierarchies with short communication channels and fast decision-making processes.
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- A high degree of flexibility and responsibilities.