Innovation is in our DNA. At evorion biotechnologies, we continuously push the boundaries and limits of technology to develop high-performance functional phenomics solutions for biomedical, clinical, and translational research. That work is only possible because we count with an international and interdisciplinary expert team that is self-driven and motivated to shape a new era in science and medicine.
We are also continuously looking for enthusiastic, expert new members to join our team.
DO NOT DELETE!
Market Development & Sales Manager Europe (m/w/d): Full-time
Are you an experienced sales specialist in the field of biotechnology? Are you looking for the next challenge in your career trajectory and a dynamic market where you can use your experience and strategic skills to make your mark? Then you might be our new Market Development & Sales Manager Europe (m/f/d).
As a growing company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive Market Development & Sales Manager to take the driving seat in introducing our innovative products and catapulting our sales across Europe.
- Actively drive the market entry and commercial expansion of the CellCity functional phenomics product portfolio (analytical instruments, kits, software, and services).
- Achieve annual sales targets and forecast sales opportunities accurately.
- Understand our customer’s processes and applications, becoming a key liaison between evorion’s operational teams and the people we serve in academia, biotech, and pharma.
- Plan, organize, and schedule customer visits for effective account coverage across the EU.
- Execute effective market analyses and competitor assessments to provide strategic feedback to management.
- Build and develop strong relationships with scientific leaders and KOLs across the EU.
- Coordinate and work closely with application specialists to address and monitor sales pipelines.
- Develop and execute business strategies to expand our business and establish effective market cover.
- Actively maintain the CRM database with relevant and up-to-date customer and sales opportunity information
- Engage in new lead generation, sales channels, and prospect qualification
- Identify and execute partnering and collaboration activities with leading academic institutions and pharmaceutical companies
- Work closely with R&D, marketing, and sales support teams to help augment our brand value
- In this central role, you will cooperate and actively track and report on all activities to executive management.
Qualities you bring
- M.Sc. with MBA or Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, or any relevant Life Science field.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate our science and technology to our customers and stakeholders in the form of technical presentations.
- Proven track record of 3+ years of sales experience (scientific equipment and consumables) in relevant industries, preferably in the fields of single-cell biology, bioimaging, flow cytometry, or related fields.
- An established network of relevant KOLs across academia and industry.
- Pertinent knowledge of territory funding & opportunities.
- Robust scientific background with an excellent ability to identify and provide solutions to our customers in the best possible way.
Communication and Soft Skills
- Effective communication (written and spoken), presentation, and commercial negotiation skills in German and English are essential
- Well-organized and demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- A great team player with excellent networking ability
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel
- Independent, self-motivated, high energy, curious personality, and ability to deliver results on time.
- Strong personal management skills, including time management, responsiveness, and flexibility.
- A high degree of loyalty and trust.
- Able to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment and exchange ideas within different teams in the company.
What we offer
- Work in an innovative young company with a collaborative working atmosphere.
- Flat hierarchies with short communication channels and fast decision-making processes.
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- A high degree of flexibility and responsibilities.
We look forward to receiving your application documents including salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date. Please send your application to email@example.com